Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Taco Tuesday

Last night was our normal "Taco Tuesday" and I was so excited because Alex, Jamie and Aiden came. I got Aiden's birthday party invite and it a real work of art. Jamie is so talented. There is even fine print details on the sticker. We went to Baskin Robbins after, it is $1 a scoop on Tuesdays and that made a sweet ending to an already great night. I can't wait to see them again, I am hoping this weekend. BOO HOO, Friday is the last night for Plaza. We have the whole back room so that everybody can eat, visit and the kids can run around. I am so glad that Tony is opening his own place so that we will have a place to continue the Friday tradition. This whole thing started after the Rowdy Rebels started playing, we have made lots of lasting friendships thru that team.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yay Marge!!! I'm so excited you have a blog!