Monday, August 3, 2009

YEA, It Is Almost Here!!!!

YAHOO !!!! Football season begins this Saturday!!. The Hall of Fame induction is on Saturday and then on SUNDAY it is the Hall of Fame Game. I am SOOOOOO excited, I love football. I have the NFL channel, so I will not be bored too much longer. On Saturday, we are going to Jenni's 30th birthday party. What the F.........? The following Saturday is Rick's 60th, that is more believable. I am going back and forth as to what to have at Rick's. I don't know whether to go with less is more, or just put out a bunch of appetizers. As people ask me if they can bring anything I am saying SURE!! Tacky, but oh well. I hope that accuweather is right and it will "only" be 87* that day. I have had a few August parties here that were absolutely miserable weather wise. I saw the dvd of Tyler and Shelley's wedding and reception. It is just like singing along with a song until someone turns off the radio and then you realize how bad you sound. I saw myself dancing, what was I thinking??? Orca does dance, but not well. Do you think they can airbrush the dvd??? I wish I had it to do all over again. Well, tomorrow is Tuesday and that means Taco Tuesday with friends. Half of the time I don't even eat my tacos, I just visit. I am really excited about Rick's birthday party, the party is not a surprise, but there are a few surprises for him. NO, not a stripper for him, maybe for the ladies............ NAH. If you didn't get an invite and read this, it is an oversight on my part and you are more than welcome, kids and all.

No comments: