Monday, February 8, 2010

The Day After

Well, Super Bowl party was great. A lot of family and great friends. I even won a small amount in a pool, very small, but Hey!! I never win at all. Russ and Gary were the big winners, so we were all telling them they get to buy this week. I wonder if they will show up?? Kidding. Liam is so big and absolutely adorable!! He smiled at me when I was talking to him, melted my heart. And speaking of that, Adien made me a valentine with a cookie and candy, SO SWEET. They will be gone this weekend, but after that, I want to have some "holding" time with Liam and hugs and kisses for Aiden. I am so happy to have 2 grandsons. Well, that is all for now. Now I get to clean up the mess from Super Bowl and get my sewing back out. I had a great weekend and am so thankful for the people who came and all they did.

No comments: