Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tis The Season

Well, Friday night instead of going to Tony's, we went to Colleen and Gary's for a Christmas party. What a great way to kick off the season. Their house was decorated so beautifully. The night was extra special to me because Aiden, Alex and Jamie were there. The kids were SO surprised when SANTA showed up with a gift for them. When he came thru the front door
a couple of them went right up to him, but it took a little while for the rest to warm up to him. He was the best Santa, we all got family pics with him. I am making 1 list after another and hope I can do it all. Aiden is so easy to buy for, I see something new everyday. Oh well, that is what Nanas (Aiden's name for me and I LOVE it) are for. Thank you so much Colleen and Gary for the great time and thanks to Santa for the magical time for the kids.

No comments: