Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day After

WOW Did I have the best Christmas. I got far more than I deserved and expected. Rick bought me the table and chair set I have been wanting, but never really mentioned. My house is finally starting to look like someone actually lives in it. Our day was filled with fun and family. Both Rick and I had a brother and family come for dinner and my 3 boys were here. Alex, Jamie and Aiden, Erik and Jamie, Tyler was solo because Shelley had a family commitment. Aiden was adorable and he seemed to like everything we got him. We opened gifts from each other and the last one I opened started a sob-fest on my part. Tyler, the one I always think doesn't give a rats a...... about my feelings, got the other 2 to go and get pictures taken for me for Christmas. I can't believe it, the pics are so amazing. I also got a group shot with EVERYBODY and an individual set of pictures with Tyler and Shelley, Erik and Jamie, and Alex, Jamie and Aiden. I got one with just "the boys" Alex, Tyler, Erik, and Aiden. I love all the pictures!!!!!!! I got a family tree from Alex and Jamie and have been obcessing all morning about which pictures I am going to put in it. Jamie started it with a few already. I hope everybody comes by to see all me new stuff and pictures. I am going to go to Sams club and get wallet sizes of the pictures to hand out. I was so happy with the one that I got at Shelley's party and I now have MORE to add to it. I am 1 happpy Mama and Nana today. NOW, if Rick can just get the part for the wash machine, my holidays will be complete!!

No comments: