Thursday, April 17, 2008

Was Is It????

What is it about back-up lights that make them invisible to people??? I sat for, and I am not kidding, for close to 5 minutes trying to back out of a parking space. People just kept walking behind me like I wasn't there. Even if I was SLOWLY creeping out they would keep on walking, like it is their God given right to do so. I now know better than to go to Wal Mart on state check receiving day. That was bad, I really don't know if it is today actually. This has happened to me more than once at other stores. I guess a big blue truck with a loud exhaust doesn't deserve to go anywhere quickly. I am soooo looking forward to tomorrow, it has been a long week. Tyler will finally be coming home this weekend, not that I will see him, but hopefully I will get a break in the action with Payton. My, I mean his dog, is getting so big. Rick has actually been civil to her a few times. What is wrong in the universe??? I know this was a stupid post, but that is how I roll. Is anyone else besides me pissed that Brooke is still on American Idol? To me she is this years Sanjaya. How sad is this that I know names of last years idol hopefuls??

No comments: