Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Too much

Well, I have had a lot going on. My "baby" Erik turned 27 yesterday. Jamie organized a dinner for him at this Mexican restaurant in Brea that we all have been wanting to try. It was good, the company was better. He got Rock Band from Jamie and her parents, so I expect the landlord to be knocking on their apartment door this weekend. They have the cutest little dog, Q (short for Q-tip) that they are not supposed to have at their place, he is so dang cute. Q and Payton like each other and it is hilarious to watch them run around. A true Mutt and Jeff act. Yesterday I got to watch Aiden for a couple of hours, loved that!! He is growing up so fast and I can't wait to hold my new grandbaby in December. I am suffering from empty nest even though Tyler is still here, it hurts just the same. We are having the family shower for Tyler and Shelley this Sunday and I have one list after another going. The problem is that most of the stuff can't be done until the last minute, but it will be all worth it. The weather was bizarre this morning, there was so much thunder and lighting!!! The computer even shut off and so did my cell phone. Weird. We didn't lose any electricity though. Well, my dullness is done, I need to go. Hope to see everybody soon.

No comments: