Friday, June 19, 2009

TGIF

and BOY do I mean it!! This week is my "Ayden K week" and he is one totally his age. Because Tyler needs to sleep, I have been taking all the kids to Rincon Park to play for a couple of hours everyday before lunch. It gives him the quiet and wears them out a little, not much, but heck it is better than nothing. It worked out great for me Thursday because Alex called and asked me if I wanted to take the kids to Rincon park so I could watch Aiden while he had practice. He had no idea I was already on my way there. Aiden had a blast with the kids. Yesterday Garin turned 7. Wow, I have had him since he was 4 months old, where has the time gone!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to tonight. Well, have to go and finish a blanket. It is hard to get in the mood to do anything when it is hot and muggy, but I have to take advantage of Ayden K sleeping.

No comments: