Monday, September 7, 2009

Last night

I really enjoyed myself last night. We had people over for a BBQ and it turned out really good. Family, friends and burgers, what else do you need?? Everybody brought a dish to share and we sat in the house and backyard, finally, and visited. There was the usual revolving door of deputies, but that is a good thing. There were a few of my friends that didn't come, I guess caller ID works real good. Haven't seen Colleen in FOREVER. Today, ha ha, Rick MIGHT finish the backyard. My brother gave us the leftover sod, 30 feet, from his backyard and this prompted Rick to redo sprinklers, AGAIN, for the little bit of sod. Well, last night, everybody had to negotiate around the pallet in the middle of the patio. I have lots of prints on the floor from the wet mud and grass. At least today is another day off for Rick, so MAYBE he will get it done. This is a short week coming up and tomorrow is Taco Tuesday already. COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: