Monday, September 14, 2009

Yea It's Monday!!!

I only like Mondays now because of Monday Night Football, and tonight is a double header!! WOO HOO. Had a nice weekend. I got to see Alex, Jamie and Aiden on Saturday. Poor Aiden had a swollen eye. That didn't stop him from playing with the fountain, he was so funny. I got the best soaking wet hug from him before he left to go home. We then went on to Rick's company picnic, the best thing about that was I got a BBQ'd hamburger, my favorite. Then yesterday we went to a 85th birthday party for Grandma Joyce Robinson, I love her to pieces. The party was at Patti's house and she showed me her sewing room, actually it used to be a den/living room. I am so jealous of her organization of it. She even has glass front shelves with material stacked and matched. Patti and Honey are going to be finishing a quilt together before Honey has to go back to Kentucky this week. Then we ended the day with our new ritual, dinner together with Erik, Jamie, Gary and Shira. We went to Roscoes and I am eating my sandwich today, so good. Hopefully next week, Alex, Jamie, Aiden, Tyler and Shelley can join us. I already told Cindy that we are leaving the beach to come back for Sunday Dinner, I really look forward to it. We are going to have to do a bbq again soon while it is still nice at night. Oh well, back to the trenches!!!

No comments: