Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Weekend

I had a pretty good weekend. I got to see Alex, Jamie and Aiden TWICE!!! They came to our neighbors annual Halloween party on Saturday night. Ben 10 was so cute. Lloyd, Marilyn and Natasha really do it up big for Halloween. If you have never seen the house for Halloween or Christmas, you are really missing something. Then on Sunday we had lunch with them. On Saturday I "baby sat" Q for Erik and Jamie because they went to Catalina to help Emma celebrate her birthday. Q and Payton had a blast and played and played and played. Payton howled so bad when I took Q back home, I felt bad for her, she loves having company. At the party , Deputy Tyler came. The first time it was a friendly visit, just checking out the party and making sure that Marilyn had made his favorite meatballs. One guy even made a comment that his costume looked so real!!! Then later, it was official, he was there to shut down the DJ because one of the neighbors that wasn't invited complained. Marilyn made sure I took home a plate of the meatballs for him to come by and get, which he did. Now it is Monday, and this is going to be a LONG week. Ayden K comes this week and Garin has minimum day everyday. I better lay in a supply of food, that boy can eat!!! Well, this was a lot of rambling and back and forth, but, oh well.

No comments: