Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween and More

What a fun weekend. It started out Friday night with the usual suspects at Felipe's, again nice. Then Saturday afternoon we went to Farrell's in Mission Viejo for a private opening party. I thought we were just there for dessert, but got a great lunch too. Thanks Tom and Kim, I think you hit gold with this one!! We even had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Farrell himself, such a nice man. Then that night we went to Alex and Jamie and Aiden's house to go trick or treating. Aiden really got into it after he caught up with a couple of neighbor kids he really likes. They have the best area for families. I guess there are others who think the same, because at the entrance of the neighborhood there was a drop off point for "others". On Sunday, I went to a baby shower to honor Jamie and Liam. Very nice day. I got to see members of the family that I don't get to see often enough. When I got home, Aiden was still here, so we built bugs out of Trios, great stuff. Now I have to get ready for the holidays, my favorite time of year!!!

No comments: