Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Countdown

Well, Christmas is in 2 days and i am still making up one list after another. I am almost done though. I have had a very busy week. Santa was here this last Sunday, God bless him and Mrs. Claus AGAIN for making it a memorable day for the kids. Yesterday, I made peantu butter balls, I hate making them but the boys love them. I have a few more things to get and hope that Rick does his part. I hate it when we decide on a gift and then he goes and does something completely different. I do my buying based on his and when he switches it up it tips the whole apple cart. One more day to convince him otherwise. It seems like every year there is one person that is IMPOSSIBLE. Oh well, I do what I can. Last night at Taco Tuesday, the dining gang exchanged bags of goodies. I have more than enough cookies, candies, etc for the holidays, thanks guys!! Cindy even baked which is quite an accomplishment for her. She is a GREAT cook, but doesn't bake. Good job Aunt Cindy!!! It was also decided that they are coming here for New Years Eve, ehcich is cool. Very casual, I will make my veggie chili and everybody is bringing something and we will play cards and Left, Right, Center. I hope to make it until midnight!! Tyler works that night, so maybe we will get to see him. Well, I gotta go and make up my list for today, times a wastin !!! Merry Christmas eveyone!!!!

No comments: