Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Clean Up - Clean Up

Where is Barney when you need him. I finally have a sink and the granite is all in. Wow, what a difference. I am now in the process of cleaning up the mess, washing every dish and utensil and trying to keep up with just the regular stuff. It has been 4 weeks since my knee surgery and I am doing fine. I will be glad when I can totally join the real world. I feel like I am missing out on everything, just being a little depressed I guess. This being hobbled is a whole new experience for me and I am not liking it, that is why I am such a whiner lately. This time next year it will be a fading memory and I will be back to "normal". That may not be a good thing though. Tomorrow is Halloween and I hope all the little goblins have a safe and fun time. Check out Aidens site, he is having such a great time this year. He is the cutest pirate, watch out Johnny Depp!!!!!

No comments: