Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday Monday

It is the day before surgery and I am really nervous. I hate hospitals and I know their is no easy way to do this whole thing. I try my best not to be a baby about it. Saturday I went to Drea's shower. Anna Mae will not need anything for a long time. It was good to see and visit with everybody. After that me and Rick went to Colie Dack's wedding. It was very nice, outdoors, and they did a "sand" ceremony. Instead of lighting a unity candle, they emptied colored sand into a container. Cute idea especially outdoors. Yesterday, went to go watch Alex play soccer. Aiden of course was the cutest soccer player there. He just runs and runs forever dribbling the soccer ball. Do you think he is Alex's son?? Jamie trains him also, she was showing him how to trap the ball. His favortie Aunt was there, Jill. Jill and Brandon are so cute together. Well, I will write about my adventure when I get home. My battle cry is "NO MORPHINE"

2 comments:

kimb said...

praying for a succesful surgery,,,,just wrote a long response and lost it in the creation of my account process, well anyway , it was a good one
kimb

Lisa said...

Good luck Marge! I hope everything goes exactly as planned tomorrow - you'll be in my thoughts and prayers!