Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Week Ago

Well, it has been exactly 1 week since my knee surgery. With nothing to compare it to, I can't say if it is going good or not. I am upset with the hospital care, but I managed to get the time when the nurses were on strike. I had my first physical therapy yesterday, not fun!!! I still hurt today from it all. I must be a big ole baby, because everytime she wanted me move one direction or another I complained. I found out also that I am not supposed to be showering. I will manage. I came home to a MAJOR renovation. I have no kitchen. Thank goodness Colleen brought dinner the day I came home, It will be cool when it gets done, but I am worried because of past history of projects. Well, I hope to see everybody soon, just not here, what a disaster zone.

No comments: