Monday, January 7, 2008

It's Official

Today the holidays are officialy over. BOOOOOO I took down the last of my decorations. I hate this time of year. The only good part of it is that the kids are back in school. Now I need to start gearing up for Easter. I hope we have a turn-out like we have had in the past few years. Aiden and his buddies are all of the age to really enjoy the bounce house and egg hunt, so it should be fun. I just need to get a Thomas the Train bounce house if they have them. Tyler is working in snow this week, Big Bear got hit hard, 67 accidents just yesterday. What did you do for New Years?? I had a blast. We had 3 other couples over for food and fun. We taught Uncle Larry how to play our version of bullshit, everybody seems to have a different version, and he of course won. That's OK, everytime I play I just contribute to everybody else anyway. My 3 sons, pardon the pun, were all up in Big Bear for New Years and according to the pictures they had fun, and LOTS to drink. Last night we met Alex, Jamie and Aiden for dinner. That baby can't get any cuter. He LOVES his cars and had a few with him. He kept telling Alex to play cars with him, even though Alex was playing already. He sang Itsy Bitsy Spider for us, I could have cried he was so damn cute. Well, I have to go and redust after taking all the stuff off of shelves. Hope you all can make it for Easter, invites will go out beginning of March. OH ALSO, we have a wedding to look forward to this year. Tom and Kim's daughter, Christianne, got engaged to Oliver this past New Years Eve. They are the cutest, nicest couple. I am so happy for them. Well, that is REALLY it, gotta go!!!!!!

No comments: