Monday, October 27, 2008

Too Much

I just checked accuweather.com because I was outside picking up dog poop, you wanted to know that, and it was HOT. So as I am waiting to take Peyton to preschool, I decide to check the weather web site and it says it is currently 90 and will reach 100 by 2 PM. This is nuts!!!!!!!!! I can't even remember the last time I even thought of putting on a jacket. It has to stop soon, my shorts will only last so long. Well, I finally got to go to Lucille's BBQ last night. OK Stacey, this place is a triple YUM. I now know that I will order an appetizer the next time I go. There were 4 of us and we all got something different and everybody tried everybody elses food. ALL GOOD. I grabbed a to-go menu on the way out because with sometimes an hour wait, I think I will pick-up and eat at home. The beer prices are better at home anyway.

No comments: