Monday, November 24, 2008

Crunch Time

Today is the beginning of "all out" for me. I have to get ready for Thanksgiving and there is only so much that be done ahead of time. Plus, it is supposed to start raining tonight and rain up to Thanksgiving morning, whoo hooo!!!! SO, this means that I have to do all of my shopping, clean and bring into the house all the extra chairs and tables I need for Thanksgiving day, and then work on the house. I will be spending Tuesday and Wednesday cooking. I am not whining, just stating facts. My brother Steve and his wife Stacey and daughter Kyla are coming from Sacramento. I am really looking forward to their visit. Steve and I have already planned on Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ restaurant for Friday dinner. What I can't understand, is why don't these bounce house facilities, ie Scooter's Jungle, Wild Kingdom, etc., don't stay open on Friday the day after Thanksgiving?? What a great place to take visitors with kids or your own kids. Maybe next year I ought to rent a bounce house for the day after and charge people to watch their kids while they go Black Friday shopping. I am hoping to get enough done so that I can at least get out my Christmas musicals before Thanksgiving. I guess if I plan on that I should get off the computer and get started. OK, see ya and have a GREAT and SAFE Thanksgiving.

No comments: