Monday, November 17, 2008

The Sky is Falling

Well, the fires seem to be contained, but the ashes are still coming down in places. We had fires all around us all weekend long, then I wake up this morning to find out there was an earthquake earlier in the morning. Now we need a small rain to clean off the outdoor stuff, but not too much because we don't need mudslides. I was so happy Saturday, I got to have Aiden here for the day. We had a blast. He LOVES Payton and she was so great with him. In fact, she minds him better than me. Everytime he went to lay down on the couch to watch a movie, he told her to lay down "right here" and she did. I had gone and gotten some new milk-bones for Payton. I bought these big ones, but she likes the cheap colored ones from Sam's Club. Aiden likes to "teach" Payton how to sit and take things "nice". So, he must have given her a dozen little milk-bones, but they had to be green. So on Sunday morning, I had to use flies to find her poop because it was as green as the grass. We stayed home all weekend because of the fires. Not because we were in any danger, but we couldn't have gotten out of town if we wanted to, all the roads were closed. So Rick had to sit (lay) on his single wide and play games on Tylers laptop all weekend. Poor baby. Today I have no kids and Tyler will be gone so I can vacuum and get started on the cleaning for the holidays. I am so ready to decorate for Christmas this year. I am even going to get out my music boxes before Thanksgiving. Hey why not!! the stores went straight from Halloween to Christmas, so I am too. I will be back soon!!

No comments: