Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Mom/Nana

Last night was a night that all moms of grown children dream of. We had a "Family Night". Even though it was all for Aiden, I was one happy camper. It was great to have the family together. ALL of us went to Monster Jam last night. First we all met at Hooters for dinner. They do have good wings!! It was a crack-up, Aiden was checking out our waitress all up and down. We were all laughing because it was so cute. Then we went to the Monster Jam at Angel Stadium. Lots of noise and we had really great seats. We were right there by the "bull pen" where all the trucks sat and waited for their turns on the track. We were in Taz's section and cheered for him, so much fun. It had everything for Aiden, even some motorcross free-style during the intermission. There was also a trailer demolition race. What a crack up, the demo cars were all pulling trailers that had golf carts, boats and even a port-a-potty. The object was to destroy and knock off the other trailers. It was a lot of fun and a great family night for kids of all ages. Like I said, I was in heaven having everybody there without being forced to. Both Jamies will post pictures on their blogs, check them out. Today is the day I hopefully end my battle with Sears over the dryer. The last time I called to check on the part, Ulanda told me that on the 25th to call back and Sears has to give me a new dryer. It has been 30 days since the last repairman came out and the part is stil not available, so I am supposed to get a new dryer. I will be SO happy to have a dryer again. Joyce and Colleen have been very generous and have let me use theirs for the last month. Well, enough about me and my highs and lows. I have to go and try to get a quilt finished for a lady before she goes into the hospital. Happy Sunday everybody!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: