Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Well, it is now 2009. I am not going to waste my time with making New Years resolutions. I NEED to be a better person and want to make better use of my time. So, I am sitting here thinking of all the things that I want to do and get done. I have a lot of ideas for next Christmas, so I am trying to get them all on paper so that I don't forget. I have a couple of sewing projects that I would like to do and I am going to go thru all of my material in the next couple of days. I got some really good gift cards for Joanns this year and I want to get the most for the dollar. We had a fun time last night for New Year's Eve. The "Tony's" group, minus the Frears, came over for the evening. Everybody brought something to eat and we played Left-Right-Center. It is a dice game and the Starr's won, the Quinns won, the Kidney's (Cindy) won the most, and the Bengards donated to the cause. Alex, Jamie, Erik, and Jamie were in Las Vegas last night, but I got to see Tyler. Deputy Bengard came by a couple of times, but after midnight, we never saw him again. Gee, I wonder why?? He was loaded down for bear, 3 sets of handcuffs in his jacket pocket. Well, it is football day, YEA!!!!!! May God bless you all for the New Year.

No comments: