Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ebay and me

Well, I have discovered the world of Ebay. OMG. I go on it everyday, usually at 4:30 in the morning. I need a new cell phone and when I went to Sams Club to look at them , the guy there told me to go on ebay and look. Sometimes I have looked at so much stuff that the computer gets even slower, so I have to stop and delete the browsing history. I am determined to get a $300 phone for $30 with free shipping. I think it will take awhile. I find out something new everytime I go on. This morning I got the bright idea to look at new toys for outside. WELL, I currently have 3 things I am bidding on. On one of them I hope I get outbid. I also discovered that you can retract a bid, if you do it soon enough. I bid on this 1 tool bench for kids that was $10. After I looked a little closer, the shipping was $35. WHAT THE F...... are they sending it by taxi?? So, I searched around until I found the form to retract a bid WHEW!!!!!!!!!!! This will teach me to REALLY check out the whole page before I do anything. Today I have to try and get Rick to finish a couple of projects that were started a while back, good luck with that. Yesterday he was out washing off the outside of the fireplace because he is going to paint it. He leaves for Chicago with some of his siblings on Wednesday and won't be back until the following Monday. So, if he is going to get anything done before the shower, it will have to be today. HA HA Well, back to ebay before I start my day. YEA!!! Daylight savings time is here.

No comments: