Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Success

Yesterday, Easter Sunday, was a great success for us. We had our annual Easter party and it was wonderful!! There were some people there that I hadn't seen in a LONG time and the weather was PERFECT!! Every dish that everybody brought was awesome. I didn't get a chance to sample them all because I got so full. Because I had worked like a rented mule the day before, I had a chance to sit and visit with my great friends, even shared some gossip, SHHH. Vicky and Chris made me this visor for Easter, too funny. We had a "sister" picture taken and when I get someone to show me how to post pictures, I will post one. Aiden made out like a bandit, the Easter bunny LOVES him. He got 3 baskets and a small set of left-handed golf clubs. I got a big thrill when I got an unsolicited hug and kiss, Aiden just came running up yelling Nana and gave me some love. MADE MY DAY!!! The clean-up is minimal thanks to Gary and Colleen who took down tables and folded up the chairs in lighting speed. Now, I get to finish cleaning up, but it is with a smile. The bounce -slide combo is still here and of course I have only one kid today!! Now that I have stepped up the bounce house, I think I may need to keep getting the bigger one. The kids are getting bigger and want more than just jumping up and down. Next is Erik and Jamie's wedding!!!!

No comments: