Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sad Coincidence

Some of you don't live in the area that read this, but there was a very sad example of it is a small world. Last Tuesday, Tyler got a call to respond to a traffic collision. He was the first on scene to a horrific hit and run. A man, who was walking with his son, was hit by a car. The scene was a mess and Tyler was calling for various medical stuff. when he got to the body he checked for a pulse and found none, the young son was right there and Tyler had to tell the dispatcher that he couldn't find a pulse. A tough situation for the son. Well, today my avon lady calls me to tell me that she is sorry that she didn't deliver my avon, but her son had been hit and killed. She said to me "you might have seen about this on the tv". I told her that I more than saw it, my son was the first on scene. She actually apologized to me about Tyler having to see that. What a lady. She has been a friend of mine for a long time and I will be praying for her.

No comments: