Friday, April 3, 2009

What A MESS!!!!

Well, some happy little computer nerd has made my life a little messier, like I needed any help. Apparently, he/she thought it would be funny to send everybody on my contact list for hotmail a message that I needed money to get out of London. NICE. IT not only hacked into my hotmail, but managed to change things so that I can't even log on anymore, even going to the trouble of changing my secret word for my password. Luckily for me, there was no financial problems, just a message that is so not me. What I am the most upset about, is that there are things that I have been saving on my hotmail, ie an ecard from Aiden, that I can't get to. Microsoft is hot on the problem. They are going to track this person and what they do from there, I don't care. So stupid in the day and age of tracking IP addresses, don't they watch CSI??? Anyway, I am using my gmail email address and after I get back into my hotmail, I am going to switch everything over. What a pain in the keester.

No comments: