Sunday, July 12, 2009

Countdown

Geez, 6 more days until the wedding of Tyler and Shelley. Where has the time gone?? I am so happy for him to begin this chapter in his life, but I hate not having anyone here. Yesterday, Tyler, Alex, Erik , some cousins and friends went out on a half day deep sea fishing trip. What a great idea! I am sure there were quite a few beverages consumed on the boat and elsewhere later. Today they are all playing golf, nice time for them. While the boys were celebrating the end of Tyler's single life, we went to Vicky and Greg's new house in Temecula. WOW WOW WOW To say it is an amazing house is not doing it justice. It is a "fixer upper" and when it is done it will equal any house you will see in a magazine or in a movie. Vicky has added so many new state of the art stuff. I lost track of the number of rooms in this place. There is a complete living room, fireplaces and all, at each end of the massive kitchen. From the front of the house there is a complete view of the valley that can be seen from every room in the front of the house and the balconies. I told Vicky if I had that view I would be out there all the time. The pool has a wide "staircase" going down to it. There is a lot of work in progress and when it is done it will be unbelievable. They are on 2 1/2 acres and need a golf cart to go get the mail. It brought a tear to my eye when I saw Vicky, in the middle of all the splendor of the decor, had a sewing table set up facing the TV in one of the living rooms. My Girl!!!!

No comments: