Monday, July 20, 2009

It's Over!!!

This last Saturday was Tyler and Shelley's wedding and it was beautiful!! Tyler was so handsome and Shelley was a beautiful bride. The ceremony itself was so wonderful and the reception was amazing. Everything seemed to go off without a hitch and everybody had a great time. My good friend OPEN BAR was there. Alex and Erik were in the wedding and they were so good looking in their tuxedos. Alex was the best man and he gave an awesome speech, very well thought out. I wasn't asked to say anything this time. Jamie, Jamie and Aiden sat at our table, so it was a win - win for me. Aiden was a dancing machine, sooooo cute. He slept until 10 the next morning. I am not really looking forward to seeing the video, I got on the dance floor and dancing queen I am not!! I was so happy to see everybody who came and enjoyed myself so much. There are the usual stories about some people being over-served, but that's ok. I am just glad "he" didn't get hurt falling down a couple of times as "his" daughters were trying to steer him to our car. We ALMOST had a couple of wedding crashers, but Jamie had seen the 2 girls following her and Alex earlier and when they came in and sat down, she started over their way. As soon as the girls spotted Jamie, they took off. Tyler and Shelley are in Costa Rica now (thanks Kim and Tom) and while I was typing this I got a text message that they are there safely. So, now it is back to my boring life. At least I have Rick's birthday party, on August 15th to plan.

No comments: