Monday, November 9, 2009

GREAT WEEKEND

On Friday, Rick and a couple of his siblings, left to go to Portland to check on Phil and visit with him and his family. He left from Felipe's, I stayed because there was a party going on there!! We took over the back room, dang near everybody came this last Friday. Then that night, Erik, Jamie and Q came over and had a sleepover with me and Payton. I was crashed out when they came in, but Q let me know he was there. The next morning him and Payton ran and ran and ran around the backyard. Payton LOVES having Q come over. Saturday I spent the day sorting out stuff and watching football. I am SO obcessed with Christmas projects. Of course, I think of all these ideas when it is too late to get them done for this Christmas. BUT, I am going to get them all started so that they are in my face thru the year and I can work on them and finish them for NEXT year. Yesterday, Jamie called and told me that her and Q were coming over in the late afternnon and Erik was coming after work. AWESOME!! We decided to do burgers "real" hamburgers, not turkey. Jamie came thru the door with flowers and beer, brought a tear to my eye. We sat and drank and visited, I loved it!! Tonight, Tyler is coming to stay. He has a training thing going on. I am not complaining, not one bit!! I am going to cook a ham and sweet potatoe fries for dinner, stuff I can't do when Rick is home, he can't eat it. Well, off to tackle another closet!!! Thank you Erik and Jamie for this last weekend, I love you guys!!!

No comments: