Monday, November 19, 2007

Finally Over

After so many false alarms, Plaza is NO more. The new owners had the nerve to take out OUR back room and put in a bar. We were planning on moving to Tony's anyway. Last Friday we were there for the first time, and will continue to make that our Friday haunt. The only complaint is that it is too bright, now we have to look decent, I for one felt safer under the muted light of Plaza. I have, and I am sure it will be said by the "others", that we are going to Plaza or Guada, too many years of the same name. But, it is Tony's. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do with Tyker's dog on Saturday. We have an all day affair that will run into the night. We have found out that even the drugs don't last long enough to keep her in the yard until nighttime. I have checked with Club Mutt and they want $40 to keep her overnight Saturday. I am not sure about that. I hate to freak her out like that. I am hoping that Tyler can get his girlfrined to come to the house and "doggie sit". Corey did it for me last week and he said he wants to keep doing it, but he will be gone on Satruday. DAMN. Easy money for him and he gets to play WII. Well, I have to go and take care of lunch for the kiddies.

No comments: