Saturday, November 17, 2007

No Title

I couldn't think of anything clever for the title so there it is. It is Saturday morning and I just came in from throwing tennis balls in the backyard for Payton, it was either that or have her bark at me while I was trying to watch the Tivo of Heroes, so much for having time to myslef at 6AM. My kitchen is partially done, the tile is down. The next project will be the wood flooring. I wish Rick would hire someone to do it so that it doesn't take 2 weeks. He has the ability, but not the time. Demo is not the problem, it is the act of finishing that is not happening. Tonight I get to see Alex play soccer, I can't wait because Aiden and Jamie might be there to. I wish they lived closer. This Thursday is Thanksgiving and on Wednesday I am going to cook a turkey, some taters, and a couple of other things for my mom. She can't go to my brother Steve's house because she can't gt a photo ID. It is amazing, because she doesn't have a current drivers license, I have to get a copy of her marriage certificate to get any kind of government photo ID. Birth certificate, social security card, no problem, just not anything from the DMV. Thanks 9-11. Good luck getting the certificate, she can't remember when she got married. I have sent away to the clerks office in Las Vegas to start a search, so now I just have to pay for each month they have to search. It is so maddening because the phone number they give to call will not allow you to talk to a human. So, it is a 2 week wait for each search, what a pain. If only she would have kept important papers in 1 spot. Well, I better go and try to work on a baby blanket for a shower on December 1. See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: