Monday, November 26, 2007

Me Again

Now that I have 2 minutes to myself, I can tell you about Saturday. We went to a wedding. Vicky's son Brock got married to Kaleigh. She was absolutely the most excited bride
I have ever seen. She was literally jumping up and down while the minister was doing the ceremony. They got married on the beach in Dana Point. The weather was perfect, even a little too hot for my taste. They had butterflies to be released after they were introduced, but half of them were dead, so sad. The reception was nice, I got to see a lot of people that
I haven't seen in a while. The food was very good, unusual for most receptions. Erik suffered a lot because he had hurt his shoulder on Thanksgiving day playing football. EVERYONE who came up to him grabbed or hit that shoulder, poor guy. Maybe next year Erik will be the timekeeper for the annual game. Well, that is all of my interesting life.

No comments: