Friday, November 9, 2007

Yea! It's Friday

I feel red today. It has been a decent week. I have been able to use my kitchen, there are no fires and it isn't 90* outside. Tyler is on vacation, so he has been bonding with his dog. She is really going to freak when he goes back to work. Alex played in a game last Sunday and there is a picture of him defending David Beckham. We didn't get to see the game, which is crushing to me as a mom, but there will be other games. I never get tired of watching Alex play. I hope that the construction in the kitchen area is done so I can decorate for Christmas without worrying about cement dust on everything. Aiden is going to have a blast this year, I can't wait. For anyone who knows Russ Frear, there is bad news about his brother Randy. After radiation and chemo, Randy's tongue and throat cancer is at stage 4, not good. Russ is getting info from Oasis of Hope Clinic in Mexico. Pray for Randy's success in beating this. Well, I have to go and work on some stuff, see you all later.

No comments: