Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco De Mayo

We are going to go to this new place, Chronic Taco, for Cinco de Mayo. I heard it is pretty good. We will be meeting the Edgars there and are bringing the Quinns with us. This last weekend we went to the baby shower for Jill and Brandon and as usual Jamie did a great job as the party planner. I started out watching and playing with Aiden by his new whale pool, then after Alex got there, I headed for the shade. I didn't want to get in the way of "Daddy" time. Jamie's grandpa, Dick, came over and joined me, then pretty soon here came Jeff and Bill. I had the prime spot!! It was really good to get to visit with them and hear more about their adventures in France. I did pick up a good gift tidbit for someone who lives in France, graham crackers!!! I guess Jeff made the million dollar cheesecake for someone over there and it cost him a fortune for a box of graham crakers for the crust. Well, I have bored you enough, I need to go and cut out a couple of blankets to make for gifts. I still have a few patterns I would like to try, I am sure there will be more for the "what were you thinking" pile. If we ever have a disaster, my neighborhood will be ok in the blanket section of their supplies, I have been keeping some in the back on the van I don"t drive anymore because they turned out so ugly!!!

No comments: