Saturday, May 3, 2008

Grand Opening

Last night, actually all day yesterday, was the grand opening for Alex and Jamie's Chronic Taco. They did very well for the first day. Erik told me when he called, that they had a line out the door for 3 hours during the lunch hours. He said there were groups of 6 and 7 jaywalking across Lambert from the business across the street. They have a great location and Alex had a sign twirler out by the street. Alex has done good with taking flyers to the local businesses, I hope the business just keeps growing. I wonder if Alex is going to hang a "we cater grad parties" sign, it is the season. The price of gas could work in their favor, people can walk from where they work to get a good size lunch. Most of the Tony's group went there for dinner last night. Everybody was happy with what they got and plan on coming back a lot. We sat around and talked until a couple of cars with families pulled up, then we made plans to go and meet at Chili's so that the people would have a place to sit. It was a fun night and my son did well, I am so happy. Well, I have to go and finish my gift for Jamie's sister Jill, today is her and Brandon's baby shower. Yea!! I get to see Aiden!!!

No comments: