Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Race Is ON

Well, last night our #2 son Tyler calls me and says "go to your phone, I sent you a picture". The picture never came thru, but it didn't take a genius to figure it out. Tyler proposed to Shelley last night at her parents place in Lake Havasu. Her parents got to share in their joy. I am so happy for Tyler, he has found a great girl. Basically, we are going to be ass deep in weddings and all the activities that go with it. We are still waiting for them to set a date, I hope it is NOT in May of 2009, that is what Erik and Jamie are looking at. They should each have their special time. So, here I sit, picturing weddings in my head, thinking WOW how did they grow up so fast. The plus side, besides the marriages, is that I get to have more grandchildren in the future. Time to put in a pool and a playground!!!!!

No comments: