Sunday, June 15, 2008

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I sit, it is 7:20 am Sunday morning and I feel like I have been up forever. Hey wait, I have!!! Anyway, yesterday was a very productive day. I went with Jamie, Shira and Erik to see bridesmaids dresses again. Jamie (Alex's) met us there. Erik was there to give his opinion on colors because he and Jamie couldn't decide after looking on the internet. Jamie B. tried on dresses with different colors and the color was finally decided on. Erik went next store to the tux shop and found what he likes also. He is going to go to a couple of other places because they weren't able to show him the complete suit. He has time. We then said goodbye to Jamie B. because we were going to Muckenthaler to sign the contract for the wedding and reception. Duane is too funny and we had fun. The contract has been signed and Shira gave him the deposit. So, off we goooooo. We were able to go over the wedding site and made some decisions on different stuff. The bridal shop even let Jamie bring 2 dresses to check for color scheme against the background of greenery. Shira was the model. Jamie is posting pics on her blog erikandjamie.blogspot.com Rick met us at the Muckenthaler and then bought lunch at Olive Garden. It was such a great day and then I spent the rest of the afternoon bored to death. I made a few notes for Christiannes' shower, which is coming up fast. Jamie, Jamie and I have to get cracking on that. Well, today is Father's Day, I have no clue what we are doing. I didn't make any plans, so I am just going to roll with the flow.

No comments: