Thursday, June 12, 2008

What the F...........?

Last night we went to Aiden's promotion at his pre-school. Too cute!!!! It was a great night because not only did we get to see Aiden "perform", but we got to see some of our friends from when Alex played socccer at Dominguez. First, the preschool that Aiden goes to has from 2 to Kindergarden and they all performed as a group with the 2 year olds on the front row. Too cute!!! Then each age group had their own little show time, what a show!!! It amazes me how these teachers can get so many to do well when I have a tough time with 3. The preschool is run by a friend that we met while Alex played at Dominguez. She is so much fun and it always amazed me how someone can have 2 distinct personalities. The Sherry at soccer games was WAY different than the Sherry at the preschool. I used to think to myself, "she runs a christian preschool?" Sherry wasn't bad by any means, just a lot more "boistrous" is a good way of putting it. We agreed to make a better effort to see each other more often. After we said goodbye to Alex, Jamie, and the grad Aiden, we met Erik and Jamie at BJ's for a late dinner. That is when I discovered that my memory card had only the pics that I took last night. ALL of my pictures that I have been keeping on my camera were gone!! I am so upset, but thank goodness that yesterday I went to have pictures printed and I got a CD with them on it. There were pics from Aiden when he was littler, Erik and Jamie's proposal, and the day Jamie tried on dresses. I am mainly bummed because I need the memory card to transfer pictures to my digital photo frame. What the F........? is right. At dinner, Jamie showed me the new color she has picked out. At first I went EWWWWWWWWWWWWW, but after looking at pictures she had , it grew on me and I actually like it now. Can you guess the color???? Their new date is May 9th and I can't wait to get going on the planning of it all with them.

No comments: