Friday, June 6, 2008

Lots To Do

Well folks, I have lots to do this weekend, FINALLY. Tonight we are going out to Temecula for Russ Frear's 55th birthday. How did I end up with friends that are so old??? I have to call Tony tonight and let him know the "group" won't be there. Then tomorrow, I get to go with Jamie and look at wedding dresses. She is so damn sweet, she came and asked me if I would go with her and her mom because she wanted me to part of the whole experience. I have no daughters of my own and this is so neat to be included in "girl" stuff. After we go looking for dresses, we are meeting the guys at the site they are looking at for their wedding. This place sounds absolutely ideal and Jamie has a few of her own ideas that are going to be awesome. It is so her to really come up with things that are so unique. I have to admit that "my Jamies" are the most creative girls ever!! Me and the girls are in the process of getting things together for Christianne and Olivers shower in August. I have already reserved a waterslide, because of the heat, and a Cars bounce house, well because Aiden loves Cars and bounce houses. When I called Jose to reserve them, he remembered at Easter Aiden being so upset when he came to take the bounce house. Jose said he will come after Aiden leaves so that he doesn't have to do that again. Sunday we are going to a gathering for Bob Telesio, no reason in particular. His daughters thought that it would be nice to have a 1/2 birthday party for him, he is in his 80s. Tyler will be home this weekend, so Payton will get to bug him while we are gone. Well, it is time to get ready for the day FRIDAY YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: