Monday, December 8, 2008

SANTA WAS HERE!!!!!!

Wow, was last night fun!! We had a gathering at our house yesterday and Santa showed up! While the kids were playing and the adults were visiting, the sheriff's showed up. I know we weren't that loud. Deputy Quick must have come here to see Tyler. We were all visiting and eating, there was tons of food, and the deputy got a call and had to leave. Well, 2 minutes later there was a squad car out in front of the house, lights and sirens going, so we had all the kids go out front to see what was up. SANTA came out of the unit!! They were all so excited, much better than last year when Santa surprised them by walking into the house (they all ran screaming last year). Santa came into the house and each child sat on his lap and told him what they wanted for Christmas and he gave them a gift. Aiden's mom, Jamie , took pictures of each one as they were telling Santa what they wanted. Then, she later gave each family a framed picture to take home. Too awesome!!! Jamie made really cute frames and printed the pictures and framed them. Not only did she do that for the families, she had cupcakes and all the stuff to decorate them for the kids. I can't believe how talented she is and I can't thank her enough for all she did yesterday. Alex, Jamie and Aiden are leaving for Hawaii on Thursday, boo hoo. I know they will have a blast, but I will miss them!! Today I have to decorate my tree, and do some shopping. Oh, Cal State Dominguez won the National Championship again yesterday in soccer. The first time they ever won it was when Alex was on the team, 8 years ago. I hope the parents of the players had as much fun as we all did. I have to go and start doing my daily routine, speaking of which, Payton is so worn out from playing with all the kids yesterday, she is still pooped. She missed her daily routine of barking at the possum run at 5:00 am, I am sure the neighbors are glad of that!! Thanks again Jamie for all you did, and thank you to all of the families that came yesterday. We will do it again next year!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Awwww~ I'm so sorry we didn't make it:( Sounds like it was so much fun! Cameron would have loved to see Santa! HEHEHE! B and I came down w something and weren't really feeling well. But next year for sure!!! Count us in!!!