Saturday, February 7, 2009

Felipe's May Be The New Tony's

Last night, the Friday group went to a new restaurant in Chino Hills called Felipe's. It is a Mexican restaurant and we were all pleasently surprised. Everybody liked what they got. The owner, Bill, came over and introduced himself to us and I kinda took the lead and let him know that we may be back. They even have a back room that we can invade with kids. We are all still hopng that Tony opens up a new place, but it is highly doubtful. We will still have chimis though, Tony has told me that he will make them for me for our parties. On the way to dinner, Alex called me about going to Vegas so he could play soccer with Hollywood United. I told him that I had no problem with it, but he should check the weather for Sunday because I didn't want to be sitting at Cajon because of snow. He wanted to go, he has been looking forward to this tournament, but he kept coming up with reasons to not go. I told him, if it is meant to be it will happen. I felt bad, I could tell he really wanted to play, and I wanted to watch him play. When we got home, I packed an overnight bag just in case. When I got up at 5, I checked my phone and there was a text from Alex that because of the weather, no Vegas. So, I guess it is try to find a truck for Rick day. HOW FUN!!!!!

No comments: