Saturday, February 28, 2009

Now I Am Bored

Well, my great weekend started on Thursday. I had a GREAT surprise visitor. One of my "babies" that I had for years, Chris Medina, well his mom Linda came by and surprised me. I bet everybody within the city limit could hear me scream when I opened the door. They moved to Michigan a LONG time ago. It was in one of my earlier blogs, I reconnected!!! We had a great, but too short of a visit. Hopefully, after Chris finishes school (he is in the medical field), he can come visit. Then Thursday night, we went to see Alex and Jamie's new house. It is SO them. Great neighborhood and Aiden was too excited!! Friday night was Felipe's. It looks like this is our new Friday night haunt. Then today was Jamie's shower thrown by her bridesmaids, the "girl" shower. Everything was perfect, I have a lot to live up to for the family shower now. Oh well, if I have enough to drink it will turn out OK. Jamie, and Erik, got a lot of really nice stuff. Now, I am home alone, nothing to do, bored shitless. Rick and Alex are shopping for a frig for Alex and Jamie's new house and Erik went over to Jamie's to see all the loot. So, I am going to go and get myself a beer and go out and sit in the backyard with the dog. Wow, too much excitement.

No comments: