Monday, February 16, 2009

The Monday After

Don't ask me why I chose purple, I don't really know. The weekend was very short, but that is because I finally had something to do. Saturday was Charlie Blank's 60th birthday party. It was at a friend's house and was a small gathering. He was totally surprised. We got to see a few people that we don't see anymore because our kids don't play soccer together anymore. Tyler was patrolling the Canyon that night, so he stopped by and one of the guests actually thought that the cops had been called. Then yesterday was Colleen's grandson Joseph's birthday party. It was at a place that is all bouncers and slides, very fun for the kids, and even some adults (not me). Aiden was there and he had a blast!!. There were kids EVERYWHERE!! It was a great time for the bouncers and the watchers. After, we went to dinner with Alex, Jamie, Aiden, Erik and Jamie. Deputy Tyler even made an appearance. I LOVE family together time. Now, the planning of the family and friends shower for Erik and Jamie begins in ernest. Jamie is making the invites and I already have what I want to do as far as centerpieces, food, etc. in mind. It will be a packed party, but that is what family is all about. I have a list going and am very excited to get to do this. Well, I better go and call Jose, my bounce house guy, and let him know that I need a bouncer for that day as well as Easter. Also, I have today off with no babysitting kids and here I sit, what a time waster I am!!

No comments: