Friday, February 15, 2008

It's Gotta Be Me

It is Friday and I am sooooo looking forward to this weekend. Tonight is Tony's and then tomorrow night we get to go to Tom and Kim's to celebrate Christainne and Oliver's engagement. I can't wait to see everybody. My, or I should say Tyler's, dog sitter is in the dog house with his parents and until he changes the problem, I won't be doing much. Even though Tyler will have weekends off for the next few months, he has already made plans to not come home until Sunday the 24th, which leaves me home with his dog until then. I love her to death, I just wish she wasn't such a baby about being alone. When I said is has gotta be me, I am talking about the newest problem, Verizon. They will never win an award for customer service. I sat on the phone on hold for 40 minutes before getting a dial tone. I have been online and on the phone just trying to find out how to disable voice mail. I FINALLY got a phone that has an answer machine and I can't get rid of the phone line voice mail from Verizon, then I go to get Garin from school and there is the crew from Verizn tearing up my front lawn laying the new FIOS stuff. I have been waiting for them since Jan. 16th. The guy gave me a phone number to call to find out when the tech will be here to install the new stuff inside and I was told by this brilliant man at Verizon that it would be January 16th. OK idiot, look up from your computer screen and look at the date on the calendar today, February 15th. He must be dumb enough to be twins. I finally got "Scott" who told me that we will be scheduled for March 3rd. I hope this isn't the beginning of the Verizon service nightmare. I have already done this with debit cards, I don't have the patience for this one.

No comments: