Friday, February 1, 2008

ATM Nightmare day 2

Remember yesterday when Rachel was so kind as to order me a debit card and all. Well. this morning I went to go online to check on my account as I do every morning, and it says "info not available". So, OK it is down to update. I fix breakfast for Garin and Tristan thinking that my day is fine. After I take Garin to school. I go thru the drive thru ATM to deposit some money and check my account there. The machine flashes for me to pick up the phone and speak to a representative. What the F...........??? So, I wait and when Naomi came on the line she looked up my info and gave me the good news that when Rachel ordered me a new card, she canceled this one. Of course, the bank isn't open yet so that I can go inside. YEA!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I have to go in and get ANOTHER temporary banking card so that I can at least use the ATM. The way this fiasco is going I don't want to take the chance that I miss the UPS man and not get my new debit card. How is your Friday going?????? Is it too early to have a drink?? It has to be noon somewhere.

No comments: