Monday, February 25, 2008

Good Bye Hank

We just got home from a memorial for Hank, Diane Edgar's dad. He passed away at the ripe old age of 90. He had a very full life, even had a girlfriend, and will be missed. It was so nice, dispite the circumstances, to see PJ, Diane and the girls. Carri, their youngest, was not there because she is in Paris for school. When she gets home, they will have the graveside services. Jamie is home and feeling better every day. Aiden is such a big help to her, what a sweety he is. Alex and he have made it very easy for Jamie to recover from her surgery. If you want to read more about it, go to their blog thebengards.blogspot.com. Rick has torn apart another part of the house, YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just keep looking at the calendar and wondering if it will be done before Easter. I am such a dreamer. I also found out that I have inherited the SUPER BOWL party from the O'Bri's. We were at the Kidney's playing cards and they let me know that they are not going to do Super Bowl anymore. I am looking forward to taking the baton. We have the big screen and I am really excited about it. So, 1 year from now, be here with your money for the pools!!!!!

No comments: