Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Deja Vu All Over Again

CRAP Just as I thought it was going sooooo smooth, BAM it happens again. OK, the floor went in yesterday and it is beautiful, I love it. Javier and his crew didn't get here until 11:30 and it was an ordeal that lasted until 8:30 last night. SO, then Rick tells me that nothing can go back into the house because he wants to put in new baseboards, but he isn't going to take the day off to do this. Now, it is going to be crunch and rush on Saturday so that it will be put back together for Easter. I was really hoping to have the time to do things at a steady pace and not have to kill myself getting it done. So, I am sitting here waiting for the sun to come up and then I am going to go in and ask Rick to get up and got get the dang baseboards so that MAYBE we can get them painted and ready to go in. The floor guy told Rick when he left that he could put the baseboards in for him, we just need to go get them!!! I HATE waiting until the last minute to get things done. I even missed Lost last night, a pure crime!! NO, I didn't TIVO it because the TIVO and TV are sitting on my island, they can't go back in until the baseboards are done. There is a long list of things that have to get done, any volunteers????? Kidding I have the meat ordered and a hair appointment for Saturday, so at least what hair I haven't torn out will be done for Sunday. We, whoever we may be. will be cooking the meat while getting everything else done, at least that is the plan for now. By next week this will all be a happy memory. HA HA

No comments: