Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My New Toy

I recently bought a hair straightener from Avon and I love it. For most of my life, I have wanted to be thin and have straight blonde hair. Basically mission impossible. Well, I buy my blonde and with the straightener, I can now make it straight or at least straighter. Thin, will never happen. I have had Orphan Annie hair all my life and I hate it. I did screw up though last week and trimmed the top of my hair while it was in straight mode. If it gets humid anytime soon, I will look like Julius Ceaser, not a pretty picture. I got to see Aiden Sunday, man that little guy is too cute. I bought him a tee shirt that says, "2 Cute for time out". He was so funny, he tipped over Jamie's glass of water and when the waitress came by he told her that "My mommy needs water" like he had nothing to do with it. He makes me laugh so much at the things he does. I hope to see him again soon. Alex and Jamie's Chronic Taco will be done soon, I am looking forward to them getting the meat for Easter, most likely not until next year, the building won't be done until after Easter this year. The chicken and the beef from Chronic is really good and after everybody has a taste, they will want them to cater parties. It will also save us TONS of time. We usually buy 75 pounds of meat to cook. Well, Alex will be 29 next week. Pretty soon we will be the same age.

No comments: