Friday, September 5, 2008

Be Late Day

Well, today, Sept. 5th, is a day just made for Rick. Today is Be Late Day, the calendar gives permission to be late, so there we go. For all those who don't know, tomorrow is Back Hair Appreciation Day EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! At least today is Friday, most important of all. It is going to be a scorcher!!! This is a sure thing, the hottest days of the year are the first day of school and opening day at the LA Co. Fair. I refer this day as to "Banger Day". Between the fact that it is Friday and the admission to the fair is $1 on opening day, every gang banger in southern cal shows up. Tyler meets with the Captain of the Chino Hills station to day to get his schedule. His last day in Big Bear is going to be Sept. 10th. I told him that with his luck he will get to patrol Mt. Baldy. Yes, the Chino Hills station patrols all the way up to Mt. Baldy. At least he will still get to drive a Tahoe. This morning I will be by myself after I take Garin to school. So, I SHOULD make good use of the time alone, but I probably won't. I really need to sort out the material I have and make blankets to have for future occasions. Because Vicky gave me new patterns for the "circle" blankets, I don't thow away any scraps and this is getting to be problem. Now I have too much to choose from, it hurts my head. Well, I have to go and do something, even if it is wrong.

No comments: