Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OK Weekend

My fun started on Thursday when we went to Aiden's 3rd birthday party at Scooter's Jungle. He had a blast and I had just as much watching the interaction with him and his friends. It is such a great way to have a party for kids, no hassle for the parents. It was good to see some of Jamie's family that I don't get to see that often. The memory of that night that still makes me laugh when I think of it is when we were leaving and outside on the sidewalk, Aiden was telling us where to stand and then he would say "watch my moves!" then he would do a combo of a run/dance. It was too cute. Saturday we went to the Starrs and spent the evening in their new backyard. As always, the food was great and there was a lot of it. Colleen has a great ability to fix stuff that I would never think of and it is always so good. Sunday we met the Kidneys and the Quinns at the church festival. We met and stayed in the Coors Light tent, go figure. We all ate too much, the Philipinno food stand is EXCELLENT, but didn't drink too much. $5 for a 12 oz. beer is too much. Thursday Aiden has his first soccer game, can't wait to see it. I will have to take a couple of my kids with me, but it starts at 4 and I am sure it will only last less than an hour. Well, that's all for my dear diary.

No comments: